- Orders are subject to acceptance by Vet Set.
- Minimum order for prepaid freight in Alberta is $75.00 before taxes.
- Minimum order for prepaid freight in BC, SK or MB is$150.00.
- Vet Set does not ship prepaid to the Yukon, NWT, or Nunavut.
- Orders are binding when accepted and confirmed by Vet Set. Acceptance is subject to final approval by the Credit Department, Account Information Form and acceptance of all terms and conditions of sale by the customer.
***Additional shipping charges may apply to capital equipment or special order items. Please contact Vet Set for shipping quotes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Payment terms are NET 30 DAYS.
- A service charge of 1.5% per month will be assessed on all past due invoices, as well as expenses, attorney fees and court costs which seller incurs by reason of the buyer’s default.
SHORTAGES, ERRORS & DAMAGES
- Inspect all shipments carefully.
- All damages or missing product must be reported within 3 business days of the order being received.
- Merchandise will be replaced, or a credit will be issued at the discretion of Vet Set.
- Merchandise damaged due to improper use or customer abuse will not be accepted for return.
RETURNS GOODS POLICY
- Product cannot be returned without a return authorization number issued by Vet Set.
- All requests to return goods must be made to Vet Set. With the following information:
a) Invoice number.
b) Product # (inventory part number).
c) Quantity and unit of measure.
d) Lot number and expiration date (if applicable).
e) Specific reason for return.
- All merchandise must be returned clean and unaltered, in original packaging. Merchandise returned not meeting these conditions will be returned to sender and no credit will be issued.
- Please attach a label to the outside of the package being returned with the return authorization number received from Vet Set’s customer service and Vet Set address.
- Products returned with alterations, damage to the original packaging or that have been defaced, including writing on the package, will not be accepted for return.
- Merchandise with less than 6 months shelf life will not be accepted for return.
- Any merchandise not returned with 30 days of receipt will not be accepted for return.
- A minimum restocking fee of 25% will be imposed on merchandise that was ordered in error by the customer.
- Any shipments that Vet Set makes in error will be credited at full value.
- Custom and special orders are not eligible for a return credit.
- Customer is responsible for freight charges when returning merchandise for reasons other then Vet Set error.
***Product photos may not be a true representation of product or packaging. Vet Set accepts no responsibility for changes to product or packaging.
- Orders cancelled after shipment has occurred will be subject to the return goods policy, and the customer will be responsible for return freight charges.
- Custom and special orders cannot be cancelled if in process by, or in transit from the manufacturer.
Toll Free: 844-462-2448