Terms and Conditions
- Orders are subject to acceptance by Vet Set.
- Minimum order for prepaid freight to customers in western Canada (BC-MB) is $150.00 before taxes. $350.00 to Eastern Canada (ON-NL).
- Vet Set does not ship prepaid to the Yukon, NWT or Nunavut.
- Orders are binding when accepted and confirmed by Vet Set. Acceptance is subject to final approval by the credit department, credit application form and acceptance of all terms and conditions of sale by the customer.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices published at the time of order will be honoured. Errors and omissions excepted.
- Only an officer of Vet Set may alter this agreement and pricing.
- Payment terms are due upon receipt, OAC.
- A service charge of 1.5% per month will be assessed on all past due invoices, as well as expenses, attorney fees and court costs which seller incurs by reason of buyer’s default.
Shortages, Errors & Damages
- Inspect all shipments carefully. Verify total number of cartons.
- All damages must be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. All claims for lost or damaged goods and concealed shortages must be made to the delivering carrier claims department within 5 days of receipt of goods.
- Shortages, errors and manufacturers’ defect must be reported to Vet Set customer service department within 5 working days of delivery.
- Merchandise will be replaced, or a credit will be issued at the discretion of Vet Set.
- Merchandise Damaged due to improper use or customer abuse will not be accepted for return.
- Toll free: 1-844-462-2448
- Direct: 780-421-4507
- Fax: 780-421-4507
Return Goods Policy
- Products cannot be returned without a return authorization number issued by a Vet Set customer service representative.
- All requests to return goods must be made to Vet Set with the following information:
- Account number
- Invoice and purchase order number
- Catalogue number
- Quantity and unit of measure
- Lot number and expiration date
- Specific reason for return
- Packing slip
- Orders cancelled after shipment has occurred will be subject to the return goods policy, and the customer will be responsible for return freight charges.
- Custom and special orders cannot be cancelled if in process by, or in transit from the manufacturer.