Terms and Conditions
- Orders are subject to acceptance by Vet Set.
- Minimum order for prepaid freight to customers in western Canada (BC-MB) is $150.00 before taxes. $350.00 to Eastern Canada (ON-NL). Minimum order for prepaid freight for hospitals is on a per contract base.
- Classic Health does not ship prepaid to the Yukon, NWT or Nunavut.
- Orders are binding when accepted and confirmed by Vet Set. Acceptance is subject to final approval by the credit department, credit application form and acceptance of all terms and conditions of sale by the customer.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices published at the time of order will be honoured. Errors and omissions excepted.
- Only an officer of Vet Set may alter this agreement and pricing.
- Payment terms are due upon receipt, OAC.
- A service charge of 1.5% per month will be assessed on all past due invoices, as well as expenses, attorney fees and court costs which seller incurs by reason of buyer’s default.
Shortages, Errors & Damages
- Inspect all shipments carefully. Verify total number of cartons.
- All damages must be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. All claims for lost or damaged goods and concealed shortages must be made to the delivering carrier claims department within 5 days of receipt of goods.
- Shortages, errors and manufacturers’ defect must be reported to Vet Set customer service department within 5 working days of delivery.
- Merchandise will be replaced, or a credit will be issued at the discretion of Vet Set.
- Merchandise Damaged due to improper use or customer abuse will not be accepted for return.
Toll free: 1-844-462-2448
Return Goods Policy
- Products cannot be returned without a return authorization number issued by a Classic Health customer service representative.
- All requests to return goods must be made to Vet Set with the following information:
- A) Account number
- B) Invoice and purchase order number
- C) Catalogue number
- D) Quantity and unit of measure
- E) Lot number and expiration date
- F) Specific reason for return
- G) Packing slip
- All merchandise must be returned clean and unaltered, in original packaging. Merchandise returned not meeting these conditions would be returned to sender and no credit issued.
- Items being returned must be re-packaged into a larger container to protect the original packaging of the product.
- A label must be attached to the outside of the re-packaged item(s) showing the Return authorization number and Vet Set's address
- Products returned with alterations or damage to the original packaging, or that have been defaced, including writing on the package, will not be accepted for return.
- Merchandise with less than 6 months shelf life will not be accepted for return.
- A minimum restocking fee of 25% will be imposed on merchandise that is not defective. An additional restocking fee may apply, or merchandise may not be eligible for any credit depending on the manufacturer’s policy. This will be determined at the time a return authorization number is issued.
- Custom and special orders are not eligible for return or credit.
- Customer is responsible for freight charges when returning merchandise for reasons other than a Vet Set error.
- Vet Set reserves the right to deny any refund.
- Orders cancelled after shipment has occurred will be subject to the return goods policy, and the customer will be responsible for return freight charges.
- Custom and special orders cannot be cancelled if in process by, or in transit from the manufacturer.
Surcharges (add to Standard rate)
- COD Shipments are subject to a surcharge rate of $15.00