Bovie 2350-V Electrosurgical Generator
The Bovie 2350-V is the premier electrosurgery unit from Bovie for Animal Health procedures. This unit is intended for cutting, coagulation, ablation of a variety of tissues. The Bovie 2350-V is suitable for general procedures, tumor removals, and gingivectomy procedures performed in an operating suite and procedure room. The Bovie 2350-V was engineered with the technology and safety of more expensive electrosurgical units but economically priced for animal health practice.
- The Bovie 2350-V offers more electrosurgery modalities than lower watt models including four (4) blend settings, allowing Veterinarians to deliver safe and precise energy applications during more complex surgical procedures.
- Dual monopolar ports can be activated simultaneously in fulguration to control bleeding or treat superficial tissue. The dual ports can also be utilized separately in different modes.
- The Cut II specialized laparoscopic mode is engineered with a lower voltage than competitive units reducing the risk of alternate site burns and increasing patient safety during minimally invasive procedures.
- Bovie FDFS™ technology measures tissue impedance 5,000,000 times a second and adjusts output 5,000 times a second for consistent energy delivery in a variety of tissues.
- Bipolar features are activated using a separate dedicated foot control maintaining sterility during the procedure.
- 10 presets for quick and easy setup.