Bovie 3350-V Electrosurgical Generator
The Bovie 3350-V offers 300 watts of power to facilitate large animal surgical procedures. This innovative energy-based device offers 13 modes of surgical energy delivery. The unit is intended for cutting, coagulation, and ablation of a variety of tissues. The Bovie 3350-V is engineered to meet operating room demands with safety, reliability and precision.
- Tissue sensing AutoBipolar feature automatically activates and delivers bipolar energy without the use a footswitch.
- Bovie FDFS™ technology measures tissue impedance 5,000,000 times a second and adjusts output 5,000 times a second for consistent energy delivery in a variety of tissues.
- Unique to the Bovie 3350-V is the Bovie Bipolar (BBP) mode with pulsing bipolar for tissue fusion and aggressive bleeding control.
- The Bovie 3350-V makes switching from Cut to Coag as easy as pushing the button on the ESPR2 reusable electrosurgery pencil.
- The Gentle Coagulation mode provides a safer, more gentle alternative for effective treatment of delicate and sensitive tissues.
- Ten (10) presets for quick, easy, setup, and an additional 6 bipolar specific presets.