Bovie A1250S-V Pro High Frequency Electrosurgical Generator
The Bovie 1250S-V is the affordable solution for the busy veterinarian office and specialty facility. An improvement to the number one selling unit, the Aaron 1250-V, the Bovie 1250S-V has been enhanced with a modern push-button design and industry-standard bipolar connections.
The Bovie 1250S-V allows the user to move seamlessly from cut to coag modes directly on the autoclavable ESPR2 handpiece packaged with the unit. This feature saves the veterinarian time when performing electrosurgical procedures.
Capable of most monopolar and bipolar surgical procedures and packed with dependable safety features, the Bovie 1250S-V satisfies the veterinarian’s demands with precision, safety, and reliability.
- Veterinarians can perform multiple procedures with one ESU system, enabling fast ROI and a new revenue stream with the ability to perform more procedures.
- The precision of using a “pencil” over a scalpel saves time during procedures and allows veterinarians to perform more procedures per day.
- The ability for veterinarians to quickly switch from Cutting to Coagulation by simply pushing the buttons on the pencil during a procedure keeps them from having to leave the sterile field, reducing risk and saving time.
- With reusable, autoclavable pencil, 5 electrodes, and a stainless steel grounding plate, the A1250S-V is ready to go to work immediately and can reduce operating costs.
- When using bipolar forceps with the new A1250S-V, the (optional) A827V cord and the (optional) BV-1253B footswitch are required. This cord and footswitch can also be used with the A2350-V and the A3350-V.